Wednesday 23 September 2009

follow me head 'cause me heart's fucked up!

I have to start following me head
'cause me heart's fucked up.

it won't let any sane thoughts linger for long, it insists on being all lovvy-dovvy and fuzzy feely.
I'm fed up with it.
I don't fancy being in love any more,
I don't want a relationship ever...(?)



me plan's to put a permanent end to it tomorrow, not see him for as long as it takes to get over him, have fun with the lads this weekend and hook up with mr A.
I suspect I'm kinda buggered if that fails...
have to do it now though 'cause we kinda made loose but romantic plans this weekend and I can't keep those. obviously.

talking it through with the lads last night made me realize how bloody daft I've been since 1am Saturday. even felt wee bit ashamed at how gullible I've been yet again.
no more.

we're through.
he's better off without me.



No comments:

Post a Comment