Friday 4 September 2009

a weekend of dates?

I've got a doubledate tonight,
drinks with the lads or a date tomorrow night + a hook-up
and am hoping for a lazyish moviedate come Sunday.
me datebook's full! ;o)



I do realize me behaviour may scream "she never even cared for him", but it's quite the opposite indeed... I did care. too much.
this is how I get over that, I turned me feelings off 8 days ago and I'm merely moving on.
I don't see the harm in that.

I have to protect me own heart from being broken. I can't allow silly feelings to get in the way of...oh, I don't know...life?
it's not like I'm trying to hurt anyone, I don't have that in me, this is just one of me many weird defense-mechanisms.

I am looking forward to the weekend, what better way is there but to jump right back in there but holloring? I'm not the kind of girl that pines and allows feelings to grow when it's obvious there wasn't anything there in the first place to have feelings about.

or as one of me fb's puts it
-"feelings are tricky business" :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment